Some of us were born talented, others were born fools. Some celebrities were born as both.
Now more than ever, we all need a good laugh.
April Fool’s is a day loaded with pranks, shenanigans, and maybe the beginnings of a rivalry or two. Celebrities are no different than us. They love to take part in April Fool’s Day and trick their fans or each other. As viewers, we can’t help but watch our faves get the wool pulled over their eyes.
Whether a giant scheme or simple scare, the pranks these celebs’ were able to pull off go down in history:
1. That time we all thought Justin Bieber didn’t know how to eat a burrito
2. I loved this hilarious moment when The Rock scared Kevin Hart while filming Jumanji
View this post on Instagram
Happy Halloween @kevinhart4real! 😂 You can see the big fake furry spider 🕷I have in my right hand that I throw on Kevin before our take. You gotta understand that when we're asked to lay down in these jungles – when you look closely on the ground – it's literally moving with all kinds of bugs, spiders and centipedes. It's Kev's worst nightmare and some of the funniest shit I've seen when he thinks something is crawling on him. Non stop laughs with my guy on this movie. We always make it fun. 👊🏾💯 #OnSet #Jumanji #OnLocation #Hawaii #CasuallyLayingOnCentipedes
Okay, but who wouldn’t jump up and run away? Same, Kevin Hart, same.
3. When the crew on We’re the Millers pranked Jennifer Aniston with the iconic Friends theme song
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
4. Jimmy Kimmel and John Krasinski’s annual Christmas prank war will leave you crying
Get Nogg’d, John Krasinski.
5. John Krasinski’s character, Jim, on The Office, pulled some serious tricks on Dwight over the years
Let’s be real, Jim and Dwight’s rivalry is truly what we all watched The Office for.
6. Adele’s prank on Adele impersonators will live on in the history books
Adele doing anything is funny but this is everything.
7. When Alex Rodriguez fooled a fan into thinking that he wasn’t Alex Rodriguez
What a tool… pic.twitter.com/z6oxP2HaCC
— Alex Rodriguez (@AROD) January 16, 2019
“I mean, it’s not like a good picture of him.”
9. Flashback to the good ol’ days when One Direction was back together and pranking one another
Who knew Harry Styles was a midwife in disguise?
10. And who could forget, the queen of pranks herself, Ellen scaring Taylor Swift
Ellen has scared a lot of celebs on her show. This one, however, will go down as the best scare of all time.
In the midst of a truly trying time, April Fool’s day is needed for some responsible, comedic relief. Be skeptical of what you read on the internet today but also use this time as a way to have fun with your friends and family.
Let loose and allow yourself some happiness!
Not sure what to believe today? Get the latest updates from our 4 trusted COVID-19 sources.