When emergency financial situations arise, FRP provides short-term assistance to full-time students and it’s all confidential.
Examples of emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- Being kicked out of home/imminent homelessness
- Physical and/or health issues
- Child care issues
Applications for IGNITE’s Financial Relief Program are currently open.
* Please note that the FRP is not intended to pay for tuition and cannot be given for any OSAP-related issues.
Don’t qualify for the FRP? We can still help!
- Humber Students: You are eligible to apply for the COVID-19 Bursary through your MyHumber account. The bursary is open to both domestic and international students. For more info about the COVID-19 bursary please email Humber’s Financial Aid department.
- Guelph-Humber Students: You are eligible to apply for the IGNITE Emergency Financial Relief Fund. The bursary is open to both domestic and international students. For more info about the IGNITE Emergency Financial Relief Fund please email UofGH’s Financial Aid department.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out the application below to the best of your ability. Your application will be sent when you hit the SUBMIT button. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
Please contact Stephen Wong, Manager, Digital Marketing, for alternative formats.