Financial Relief Program
When emergency financial situations arise, FRP provides short-term assistance to full-time students and it’s all confidential.
Examples of emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- Being kicked out of home/imminent homelessness
- Physical and/or health issues
- Child care issues
* Please note that the FRP is not intended to pay for tuition and cannot be given for any OSAP-related issues.
- Humber Students: Starting September 15, 2023, you are eligible to apply for the IGNITE Bursary through your MyHumber account. The bursary is open to both domestic and international students. For questions about the IGNITE Bursary please use the Contact Us or Help buttons below to get in touch.
- Guelph-Humber Students: Starting September 15, 2023, you are eligible to apply for the $500 IGNITE Bursary. Applications can be found on the Student Financial Services Forms page and must be completed and emailed to UofGH Financial Aid.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the Financial Relief Program will open for the Fall semester on Monday, October 2nd