When emergency financial situations arise, FRP provides short-term assistance to full-time students and it’s all confidential.
Examples of emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- Being kicked out of home/imminent homelessness
- Physical and/or health issues
- Child care issues
Applications for IGNITE’s Financial Relief Program are currently open for students enrolled in the Summer 2021 semester.
* Please note that the FRP is not intended to pay for tuition and cannot be given for any OSAP-related issues.
Don’t qualify for the FRP? We can still help!
- Humber Students: You are eligible to apply for the SOS Bursary – intended to help students negatively affected by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic – through your MyHumber account. The bursary is open to both domestic and international students. For more info about the COVID-19 bursary please email Humber’s Financial Aid department.
- Guelph-Humber Students: You are eligible to apply for a $500 bursary through the IGNITE Emergency Financial Relief fund. Applications can be found on the Student Financial Services Forms page and must be completed and emailed to UofGH Financial Aid.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out the application below to the best of your ability. You will receive an email confirmation within a couple of hours of your application being submitted.
Please contact Stephen Wong, Manager, Digital Marketing, for alternative formats.
Funds for the Financial Relief Program have been exhausted for the Winter 2021 semeseter. The program will re-open in June 2021.