When emergency financial situations arise, FRP provides short-term assistance to full-time students and it’s all confidential.
Examples of emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- Being kicked out of home/imminent homelessness
- Physical and/or health issues
- Child care issues
* Please note that the FRP is not intended to pay for tuition and cannot be given for any OSAP-related issues.
Don’t qualify for the FRP? We can still help!
- Humber Students: You are eligible to apply for the IGNITE Bursary through your MyHumber account. The bursary is open to both domestic and international students. For questions about the IGNITE Bursary please use the Contact Us or Help buttons below to get in touch.
- Guelph-Humber Students: Starting September 19th, you are eligible to apply for the $1000 IGNITE Bursary. Applications can be found on the Student Financial Services Forms page and must be completed and emailed to UofGH Financial Aid.
HOW TO APPLY
All funds have now been exhausted. Check back in January 2023 for updates.