We want students like you – actually, we need students like you, to share your opinions with us. So, come amplify your voice on Wednesday, March 24 at 11 a.m. by attending our 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM), led by our Board of Directors.
Our (virtual!) AGM is designed to help you get involved and participate in major decisions.
Join us to vote on agenda items, learn more about the work done this year, and make a difference on campus. Students who stay for the entirety of the meeting will receive a $25 Uber Eats gift card in thanks!Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Members September 2020
- Motion to ratify the results of the 2021 Elections
- Presentation of 2020-2021 IGNITE Impact Report
- Presentation of IGNITE 2021-2022 Budget
- Approval of BDO Canada LLP as the 2021-2022 Financial Auditors
- Motion to adjourn
The AGM Package will be available closer to the meeting date. The package will also be emailed to you the day of the meeting. Stay tuned!
When is it?
Wednesday, March 24 at 11 a.m.
Where is it?
This is a virtual event. It will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
Where can I sign up?
Click the button to register for this event through Eventbrite. Then, we'll email you a personal link to access the event.