We want students like you – actually, we need students like you, to share your opinions with us. So, come amplify your voice on Wednesday, March 23 at 11 a.m. by attending our 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM), led by our Board of Directors.
Our (virtual!) AGM is designed to help you get involved and participate in major decisions.
Join us to vote on agenda items, learn more about the work done this year, and make a difference on campus. Students who stay for the entirety of the meeting will receive a $25 Uber Eats gift card in thanks!
Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Members September 2021
- Motion to ratify the results of the 2022 Elections
- Presentation of 2021-2022 IGNITE Impact Report
- Presentation of IGNITE 2022-2023 Budget
- Approval of 2022-2023 Financial Auditors
- Motion to adjourn
The AGM Package will be available closer to the meeting date. The package will also be emailed to you the day of the meeting. Stay tuned!
When is it?
Wednesday, March 23 at 11 a.m.
Where is it?
This is a virtual event. It will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
Where can I sign up?
Click the button to register for this event. Then, we'll email you a personal link to access the event.