IGNITE GLOW Scholarship Application
The IGNITE Glow Scholarship was created in 2021-22 with the goal to Give Learners Opportunities to Work. This scholarship will annually recognize 13 students that participate in work-integrated learning opportunities (co-op, internships, etc.) which contribute to community development and outreach.
These 13 students will consist of one student from each Academic Faculty at Humber College and Program at the University of Guelph-Humber.
The recipients of the $2000 scholarship will be selected based on both their demonstration of financial need and their commitment to being a community game-changer through their work-integrated learning opportunity.
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be open from Wednesday, March 1, 2023 until Monday, March 20, 2023. Complete and submit the application form below.
Open to students that are currently or have recently completed a work-integrated learning experience in the following terms: Summer 2022, Fall 2022 and Winter 2023.
When submitting your application, make sure to:
- Complete registration & contact information
- Review your institution’s learning outcomes to determine how your experience is aligned:
- Humber College Learning Outcomes
- University of Guelph-Humber Learning Objectives
- Submit your responses in the questions field
- Submit a copy of the Employer Reference & Feedback Form
- BONUS–share your responses in a video submission via YouTube link
Thank you for all submissions. Applications are now closed for Winter 2022. If you have any questions, please use the Contact Us button below to send us an email.