It’s time to get spooky.
Wednesday October 31 | Doors open at 9PM
Universal Event Space (6250 Highway 7, Vaughan, ON)
Are you ready to get your spook on? Join us at the IGNITE Halloween Party on Wednesday, October 31st!
Dress to impress in your best costume and get ready for a THRILLING night of fun and mischief. The party will be hosted by a DJ so you can dance the night away to top 40 hits and hip-hop bangers. Cardi B anyone?
This years spooktacular will take place at Universal Event Space (6250 Highway 7, Vaughan, ON). Doors open at 9 p.m.
On a budget? Tickets are only $5 and quantities are limited! Register via Eventbrite at the link below.
The event is open to all Humber and University of Guelph-Humber students. You must be at least 16 years of age to attend! There will also be a 19+ licensed area.
Warning: this event may feature strobe and/or flashing lights.
See below for all the details:
Buses will leave North campus in front of the LRC building and Lakeshore in front of the L building beginning at 8:30 p.m. and will run until 11:30 p.m. Buses will return students to campus until 1:00 a.m. or until every student has left the venue.
Ticket only allows entry for one person. Must be a Humber/UofGH student to purchase tickets. Tickets will NOT be sold at the event. Students must present printed or emailed ticket at door entry. Tickets can be refunded until 24 hours prior to the event.
Plus One Ticket Info
Students may each bring ONE non-Humber/UofGH guest. Guest must present their own pre-bought ticket and photo ID upon arrival to the event.
- Guest sign-in policy in effect and guests will be subject to having a photo of their ID taken, for security purposes.
- Guests must enter the event with a Humber/UofGH student.
- Must be 16-years of age to attend
- Students must present their Humber/UofGH student ID OR class timetable and photo ID for admission.
- 19+ area access requires valid government-issued photo ID.
Costume/Cosplay & Prop Info
- CULTURE IS NOT A COSTUME. Regardless of how well-intentioned your costume may be, it can still perpetuate harmful stereotypes and stigmas. Cultural costumes will not be permitted into the event; this is a zero-tolerance policy.
- Costumes/cosplay may not include any weapons (real or fake), or props that could be perceived as offensive or threatening. The costume should not violate the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Any prop or item not covered in this policy must be inspected by IGNITE staff or security at the event entrance; these items will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Masks will not be permitted while consuming alcohol.
- Must be 16-years of age to attend
- Students must present their Humber/UofGH student ID OR class timetable and photo ID for admission
- Student Code of Conduct applies to all event attendees
- IGNITE is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- IGNITE reserves the right to refuse any person admission to the event or to remove such person from the event if the person exhibits conduct which in the opinion of IGNITE is abusive, illegal or objectionable or might otherwise interfere with the enjoyment of others. Once an entry is refused, compensation or refund of the ticket price will not be provided.
- Free parking on-site
- No re-entry after exiting the event
- Small bags and purses are permitted at the discretion of event organizers. Bags and purses will be subject to search by security
- IGNITE reserves the right to subject all event attendees to security pat-downs, wand searches, and bag checks, to ensure the security of all in attendance.
- No outside food or beverage permitted
- Please be advised that this event includes strobe lights and loud noises.
- Toronto Police and Paramedics will be on-site to assist if necessary.
IGNITE is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience. We do not tolerate harassment of attendees in any form. This includes, but is not limited to, physical assault, verbal harassment, sexual harassment, stalking, unwanted physical contact, or unwanted advances.
This event takes place in a wheelchair accessible venue. For further requests or questions, please contact Lindsay Zaferis, Events Director as early as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
Disclaimer: IGNITE will be taking photos and video at this event to publish online.