Get ready to dive into the extraordinary world of one of the most iconic content creators of our time. From her humble beginnings to her rise as the fastest-growing YouTuber ever, Liza Koshy has truly done it all.
Have you ever wondered how she achieved it? Well, now's your chance to hear it straight from the source. Join us for another exclusive Real Talks featuring none other than Liza Koshy!
You'll have the opportunity to learn about her inspiring success story, her path to fame, and her experiences navigating a career in the spotlight from a young age. Plus, you'll gain valuable insights into how you can kick-start your own journey to success.
Hailing from Houston, Texas, Liza Koshy often describes herself as "just a little brown girl with big dreams," but let's be honest – she's just being modest. Her relatable comedic sensibilities, memorable characters, and physical comedy has made her one of the industry's brightest stars. Her presence across social media platforms has grown at an astonishing rate. On YouTube alone, she expanded her audience from a mere few thousand subscribers to over 5.5 million in just one year, accumulating over 300 million total views on her channel.
By attending Real Talks with Liza Koshy, you'll have the opportunity to gain exclusive advice, ask those burning questions you've always wanted answers to, and even get up close and personal with our special guest. Yes, you read that right – the first 48 students in line the day of the event will have the opportunity to meet and grab a photo with Liza! Make sure you show up early if you want to snap a pic.
Tickets are limited, so make sure to secure yours today!
Where can I get the tickets?
Tickets go on sale Nov. 6, 2023
Tickets are available for only $5. Simply click the link below to log in to our website and purchase your ticket.
When is it?
Monday, Nov. 20, 2023, at 12 p.m.
Doors open at 11 a.m.
Where is it?
IGNITE Student Centre, North campus.
What’s in it for me?
- Gain insights into the behind-the-scenes of the entertainment industry.
- Learn from the best in the game about managing work and professional life.
- Ask your career questions during the student Q&A.
- Have the chance to enjoy a Meet & Greet photo opportunity with the incredible Liza Koshy!
Can’t make it in-person?
No worries, join us virtually for FREE! Register for a free virtual ticket and we’ll send you an event link via email the day of the event.
In-person Event Entry Requirements
- Eventbrite ticket (printed or on a mobile device)
- One of the following:
- Student photo ID (either your digital OneCard, Residence ID or Athletics ID)
- Government-issued photo identification AND Humber/UofGH class timetable
- International students without student photo ID can present any piece of photo ID along with their class timetable.
This event takes place in a wheelchair accessible venue. For further accessibility requests or questions, please contact IGNITE by email as early as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
Virtual Event Entry Requirements
Eventbrite virtual ticket
- No photography or videography is permitted during the event – this includes cell phones! Failure to adhere to this rule will result in your removal from the event. Make sure to keep your phones in your pockets.
- Real Talks is exclusive to Humber College and University of Guelph-Humber students.
- Humber College Student Code of Conduct is in effect at this event.
- All attendees must be 16+.
- This is a cannabis and smoke-free event.
- IGNITE reserves the right to search all persons and property to ensure security at the event.
- IGNITE reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone they do not see fit to enter the event.
Guests are not permitted at this event.
By entering this event, you are entering a media zone. IGNITE reserves the right to use any photos, videos, or audio taken for promotional or editorial materials. If you would prefer to stay in the background, please speak to the event organizer or the photographer. We will make every effort to comply with your wishes. Media passes are not available for this event. Taking personal photos or videos during the event is prohibited.
IGNITE is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience. We do not tolerate harassment of attendees in any form. This includes, but is not limited to, physical assault, verbal harassment, sexual harassment, stalking, unwanted physical contact, or unwanted advances. Videos and photos will be taken of attendees by IGNITE.
General Event Policy
Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. Holder voluntarily agrees that the management, facility, participants, and all the respective agents, officers, directors and employees are expressly released by holder from any claims arising from such causes. Admission is subject to compliance of all laws and facility rules and the holder consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion. Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase, to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with these or other management rules. Breach of any of the foregoing will automatically terminate this license. Event date and time subject to change. In the event of cancellation on the part of management, a full refund will be provided to all ticket-holders.