At IGNITE, your voice matters!
Our mission is to make your student life more affordable, inclusive and comfortable. To do so, we need students like you to get involved and participate in major decisions. So, amplify your voice on Wednesday March 29 at 11:00 a.m. by attending our 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) led by our Board of Directors.
Why should you attend? Well, our virtual AGM is here for you to share your concerns with us - and decide how your student fees should be spent to enrich your experience on campus.
Join us to vote on agenda items, learn more about our accomplishments from this past year and make a difference on campus. Plus, the first 150 students to register and attend will receive a $25 gift card.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Members (September)
- Motion to ratify the results of the 2023 Elections
- Approval of bi-laws amendments
- Presentation of 2022 - 2023 IGNITE Impact Report
- Presentation of IGNITE 2023 - 2024 Budget
- Approval of 2023 - 2024 Financial Auditors
When is it?
Wednesday, March 29 at 11 a.m. EST.
Where is it?
This is a virtual event that will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
Where do I register?
Click the button to register— afterward, we’ll email you a personal link to access the event.
Don’t miss the opportunity to use your voice!