|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Campus:||North/UofGH and Lakeshore|
|Number of Positions:||1 (North/UofGH)
|Position Type:||Part-Time Contract (up to 24 hours/week)|
|Term:||Fall/Winter (August 2022 – April 2023)|
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) serves as a key member of the Student Success team and is primarily responsible for ensuring all students and visitors to IGNITE offices and service delivery locations are assisted with great care. Under the leadership of the Customer Success Lead (CSL), the incumbent will deliver and monitor IGNITE student services and perform other administrative duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Inform students of the IGNITE Health and Dental Insurance plan and other IGNITE services
- Monitor and oversee our Sleep Lounge and Games Room spaces
- Answer questions regarding IGNITE services, events, and policies
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Schedule appointments and book study rooms
- Receive and file various forms, applications and mail
- Provide administrative support to each department as needed
- Clean, organize and stock reception area
- Excellent problem solving and decision making ability
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Superb ability to manage time and stay organized
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- To apply for a Summer position, you must be a current Humber/UofGH student who is returning for the Fall semester. To apply for a Fall/Winter position, you must be a Humber/UofGH student for the Fall/Winter semesters.
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
IGNITE Student Union (IGNITE) is a non-profit organization and the official student union representing more than 33,000 full-time students of Humber College and the University of Guelph-Humber. With offices located at the North and Lakeshore campuses, IGNITE provides student with exciting events, essential services and leadership opportunities.
IGNITE is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and our city. We actively seek qualified individuals with demonstrated skill and knowledge to deal with all aspects of diversity in a post-secondary environment.
IGNITE is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources Director will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. This document is available in alternate format on request.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required by the organization.