Financial Relief Program
When emergency financial situations arise, FRP provides short-term assistance to full-time students and it’s all confidential.
Examples of emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- Being kicked out of home/imminent homelessness
- Physical and/or health issues
- Child care issues
* Please note that the FRP is not intended to pay for tuition and cannot be given for any OSAP-related issues.
Should you require support with financial insecurity, please contact the Care Coordinators
All Bursaries have been Exhausted
- Humber Students: Starting September 15, 2023, full-time domestic and international students are eligible to apply for the $500 IGNITE Bursary. Submit an application by logging into to MyHumber > Student Awards and Financial Aid > Apply for Financial Aid. The application will remain open until available funds have been awarded.
- Guelph-Humber Students: Starting September 15, 2023, you are eligible to apply for the $500 IGNITE Bursary. Applications can be found on the Student Financial Services Forms page and must be completed and emailed to UofGH Financial Aid.
For questions about the IGNITE Bursary, use the Contact Us or Live Chat buttons below to get in touch.