All in this together.
We need to know how to support each other, get help, and advocate for those who need it. Who better to get advice from than people who are just like us?
IGNITE is excited to present an interactive presentation with Jack.Org, Jack Talks!
Jack.Org is a mental health charity that trains and empowers young leaders to revolutionize mental health across the country. Their Jack Talks are presentations delivered by young people to young people—because nobody better understands the struggles we go through. These trained youth speakers will share tools, tips, and stories to help shift your idea about mental health and inspire you to take action.
Put yourself and your mental health first by joining this interactive workshop.
What will I learn?
• Basic mental health knowledge
• How to be there for yourself
• How to be there for others
• On-campus support, community support and how to find local resources
• How to get involved in youth mental health advocacy
See you there!