Posting Board Service
Want to spread the word about an event or cause? Look to IGNITE’s posting boards. Submit your request and once approved, drop the physical copies off at the office. After that, we’ll do the rest, posting them on our boards across campus. Posters go up within 3-days and are removed by IGNITE after a maximum of two weeks.
Sizes: We accept up to:
- 30 copies of 8.5×11 posters
- 20 copies of 8.5×14 posters
- 15 copies of 11×17 posters.
- For event-related postings, please submit your poster a minimum of one week prior to your event. IGNITE cannot guarantee approval of late submissions.
- Employment-related postings should be directed to the Career Centre on campus to be posted in their office.
- We do not accept posters in relation to student projects or faculty research studies.
- Posters from external vendors and companies will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- We will contact you in the event that your posting is not approved.
*Please note that the last day to submit posters before the holiday break is Friday, November 30th.*
Submit Poster Request
In your last year of college or university? You’ll definitely want to remember this moment. IGNITE and Studio Nostalgia are your source for professional grad photography.