Job Title: Photographer
Position Type: Part-time
Campus: Lakeshore, North, GH
The Photographer will work under the direction of the Digital Media Coordinator and is responsible for capturing photos and video at IGNITE events and other campaigns.
- Attend IGNITE events and take photos of all key elements.
- Edit and store photos/video for IGNITE website as well as social media outlets.
- Capture, edit, and post video of selected IGNITE events.
- Other photography projects may include portrait and interior photography.
- Work with graphic designers to create corporate communication pieces.
- Must be fluent with current photo editing software (Adobe CC including Photoshop and Lightroom)
- Advanced knowledge of photography including the use of a DSLR, multiple lenses, speedlights, and other accessories
- Demonstrated ability in event, portrait, and interior photography
- Demonstrated ability to shoot and edit video
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- Must possess strong production and organizational skills
- Portfolio required
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Creative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivation