Position Type: Part-time
The IGNITE Graphic Designer works under the direction of the Communications Director/Coordinator and is responsible for consistently creating successful design solutions for IGNITE’s marketing and communication pieces.
Develop a wide variety of projects from creative concept through to completion including but not limited to brochures, posters, banners, logos, signage, swag, direct marketing pieces and web-related graphics.
- Minimum 1-year design experience
- Demonstrated understanding of design principles, typography and visual and information hierarchy
- Daily use of industry standard software of Adobe Creative Suite (CS6+), specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Conceptualize and evaluate effectiveness of visual marketing, while developing a wide variety of projects for both print and web
- Contribute innovative strategies for visual communications and provide design solutions for web and print promotional materials
- Ability to produce effective designs on short deadlines
- Maintain organization of Dropbox, while adhering to file-naming conventions
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- Portfolio required
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Communication skills
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Copywriting an asset
Apply for this job now!