Email Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Email Marketing Assistant
Position Type: Part-Time (24 Hours/Week)
Campus: Guelph-Humber, North or Lakeshore
Number of Positions: 2
The Email Marketing Assistant is responsible for writing and designing email campaigns to meet IGNITE’s marketing objectives. The Email Marketing Assistant will produce timely, relevant email content promoting IGNITE’s services, events, clubs, and other initiatives.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Plan creative, engaging concepts for weekly IGNITE email campaigns
- Write all email copy in keeping with IGNITE’s guidelines
- Sourcing images and designing custom visual content
- Management and maintenance of all email lists
- Adhering to IGNITE’s branding standards and guidelines
- Superior grammar, writing, editing, and fact-checking skills
- Ability to think strategically, formulate and execute plans to meet organizational goals
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills; conflict management
- Superb ability to manage time and stay organized
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Must either be a current Humber ITAL or the University of Guelph-Humber fee-paying student at the time of application
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms (Mailchimp)
- Coding skills, specifically HTML and CSS
- Design skills and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
IGNITE is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and our city. We actively seek qualified individuals with demonstrated skill and knowledge to deal with all aspects of diversity in a post-secondary environment.
IGNITE is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources Director will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. This document is available in alternate format on request.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.