Customer Success Lead
Job Title: Customer Success Lead
Position Type: 2 Year Contract (35 Hours/Week)
Campus: Guelph-Humber, North or Lakeshore
Number of Positions: 1
The Customer Success Lead (CSL) serves as a key member of IGNITE, more specifically the Student Success team, and is primarily responsible for managing all interactions and operations of IGNITE’s office while ensuring the highest standards of customer service are met. The CSL is responsible for hiring, supervising, training, and scheduling of the Customer Service Representative.
- Be the main point of contact for customer support in the office, over the phone, and via email
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying IGNITE initiatives and customer service processes
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and providing accurate responses
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer; tracking and documenting requests/actions
- Identify areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer interactions to leadership
- Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Ability to think strategically, formulate and execute plans to meet organizational goals
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills; conflict management
- Superb ability to manage time and stay organized
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Must either be an alumni of either Humber ITAL or the University of Guelph-Humber, having graduated within one year at the time of application
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
IGNITE is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and our city. We actively seek qualified individuals with demonstrated skill and knowledge to deal with all aspects of diversity in a post-secondary environment.
IGNITE is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources Director will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. This document is available in alternate format on request.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.