We get it, being a student can really take a toll.
Wednesday, Nov 23 | 11AM – 3PM
North Student Centre & Lakeshore K Building
With the seemingly endless assignments, exams, presentations, and lectures it can be tough to remember to breathe, much less to relax. Well, we think it’s time to de-stress. No matter how busy your schedule is, it’s time to take care of yourself.
Join us for the IGNITE Wellness Day on Wednesday, November 23rd from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the North Student Centre and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Lakeshore K Building Student Centre. Enjoy a variety of activities aimed to release your stress and spread positivity!
- DIY button station
- Healthy-living snack station
- Mini yoga studio (Lakeshore)
- Stretching session (North)
- Blender bike smoothie station (Lakeshore)
- Smoothie station (North)
- Colouring & DIY shirt station
- INSIDE OUT selfie station
- Info about on & off campus resources
- Story Corner: share a word with IGNITE and fellow students
- Look Good, Feel Good mini-manicures or hand massages
And many more…
Story Corner is our wellness video booth where you can share wellness tips. You’ll also be entered into our draw to win some amazing prizes!
Your emotional and physical well-being is important to us. Start off your exam period with a deep breath and some fun with IGNITE.
This event takes place in a wheelchair-accessible venue. For further accommodation questions or requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.