Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our 2020 Annual General Meeting has been moved online.
Friday March 27, 2020 | 11 a.m.
Scroll down to participate
Are you ready to put your student power to good use?
Exercise your student rights by attending this year’s virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM)! All you need to register is your email and student number! Please check your email on Monday March 23rd for detailed instructions on how to register to attend. Please note you must register in advance in order to attend the meeting. Scroll down to download the meeting package.
The meeting will be run through Microsoft Teams, which you can open in a web browser from a laptop or PC. You can find the link to attend the meeting below. Please make sure to read through the reminders and technical specs to ensure you won’t have any issues when the meeting time comes. If you do run into any technical issues, please send us a DM on Instagram or Tweet at us, and we’ll try to get it resolved right away. This virtual meeting is a first for IGNITE, so we appreciate your patience.
Check out the AGM’s agenda:
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Members January 2020
- Motion to ratify the results of the 2020 Elections
- Presentation on IGNITE 2019-2020 highlights
- Presentation of the 2020-2021 Budget
- Approval of BDO Canada LLP as the 2020-2021 Financial Auditors
- Motion to adjourn
- The meeting cannot start until 50 students have signed in, so we’re asking everyone to log on and sign in around 10:50am. The meeting will not start earlier than 11am, but it might start a little later depending on how long the sign in process takes.
- You can view the meeting on mobile, but you won’t be able to sign in and motion unless you are on a PC or Mac
- Download the AGM package in advance of the meeting (link below)
- When the time comes, click the “JOIN THE MEETING” link below and you’ll be asked to open Microsoft Teams (if you have it downloaded) or the Microsoft Teams web app (if you don’t).
- PC running Windows 7 or higher, macOS X 10.10 and later.
- Web Browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions), Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), IE 11, and Safari.
- While you’ll be able to access the meeting on mobile, you won’t be able to sign in and motion unless you are on PC or Mac. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Please note that Linux OS is not supported.
Download the meeting package. (PDF) (Updated 3/26/2020)