Glitz. Glamour. Gold.
Friday, Apr 28 | Doors at 8PM
Chateau Le Jardin | $25/ticket
The school year is almost over and that means it’s time for IGNITE’s most fabulous night of the year.
On Friday, April 28th join us for a night of dancing, eating, and celebrating at IGNITE’s 15th annual Gala. Take out your favorite dress and shine those shoes because this year’s theme is Black, White, and Gold.
Event will feature an open bar, host of food stations, and a DJ spinning non-stop club hits. Dress code is semi-formal.
Tickets are only $25 and will sell out fast — get yours below!
Friday, April 28th. Doors open at 8 p.m.
Chateau Le Jardin, 8440 Highway 27, Woodbridge, ON
Buses will leave North campus Residence and Lakeshore Residence beginning at 6:30 p.m. and running until 11:30 p.m. Buses will return students to campus until 1 a.m. or until every student has left the venue. Orangeville campus bus info will be sent via email, stay tuned.
Ticket, Guest & Event Info
- Tickets are $25 and will be available until sold out
- 19+ licensed event
- Students must present their Government photo ID AND their Humber/Guelph-Humber student ID/class timetable for admission
- Ticket allows one entry per person
- Students may bring ONE non-Humber/Guelph-Humber guest
- Guest sign-in policy in effect. Guests must enter the event with a Humber/Guelph-Humber student. Guests must present Government photo ID for admission
- Students are able to refund their ticket until 4:30PM on April 28. Requests made after this time will not be honoured.
- Free parking for students not taking the bus
Follow the Eventbrite link below for full ticket info.
Chateau Le Jardin is a wheelchair-accessible venue. For further accommodation requests or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.