As a board member, what would be most important to you?
Gathering feedback from students.
What relevant experience and qualifications do you have for the role?
I have numerous workplace and volunteer experiences that have prepared me for this position.
- Currently volunteer with First Year Experience as a mentor for Humber College.
- Assist in event set-up and student engagement at campus events.
- Volunteered for at the Rexdale Women’s Centre (non-for-profit organization), worked on limited budgets and resources to produce resourceful services for community.
- Orientation leader for Humber (2016-2017), welcoming new coming students.
- Driven sales associate at Nordstrom, actively listening to clients needs, delivering the best service and following up with clients.
Why are you the ideal candidate?
I would define myself as a diplomatic, committed & accessible person. My goal is to actively obtain Guelph-Humber students feedback and acting upon it to better their university experience. I am financially literate and able to produce efficient results with limited resources. Lastly, I am a proactive team player that is able to share and listen to ideas of improvement.