As a board member, what would be most important to you?
Setting-up the organization for future success.
What relevant experience and qualifications do you have for the role?
- I possess strong skills in communication and leadership
- I currently work as a constituency assistant for a member of parliament, advocating for people rights
- I am very active in the Justice Studies department and a dedicated member of our school
- I volunteer on a pilot program for the Toronto Police Services, assisting with research and development, and risk management
- Have held a variety of other roles with the majority being supervisory positions
- Extensive volunteering in many communities in different capacities
- Many past positions have required me to evaluate my own team which would be an asset should I be elected to this role
Why are you the ideal candidate?
There are many reasons why I am the best fit for your GH Board of Directors:
- Accountability, Leadership, Approachable, Honesty, Integrity, Strong Work Ethic
- My experience in positions similar to this, prove I would be a capable and accountable leader as I am in the community
- I have shown an increasing amount of dedication and involvement at the school over the last few years, by participating more frequently, as well as holding positions around the school
- Personally I have a vision of not only improving the school in the present but to evaluate and grow the school for years to come
- I am a very approachable person with many experiences which will allow me to help people and to promote the welfare of the student body