As a board member, what would be most important to you?
Setting-up the organization for future success.
What relevant experience and qualifications do you have for the role?
- Paralegal Degree Program Representative
- Former High School Attendance Office Assistant
- Event Organizer in my Church
Why are you the ideal candidate?
- I am in my third year here at Humber, and have grown as a person greatly since my first year here thanks to the fantastic community IGNITE fuels, and I want to help give back to the community that has helped me so much over these years.
- I have taken time to experience different clubs and events at Humber that have introduced me to people of different personalities, interests, backgrounds, etc.
- I want to represent the students and provide more diverse surveying techniques and encouraging more students to get involved in IGNITE and recognizing the benefits of being a part of the experience.
- I know that through my charisma and motivation, I can promote success for IGNITE and the student community.