As a board member, what would be most important to you?
Gathering feedback from students.
What relevant experience and qualifications do you have for the role?
- Senior Peer Mentor at Humber FYE
- Orientation Co-Chair at Humber
- Co-President at Enactus Humber
- Student Leadership Academy Path 1 Volunteer, Path 2 Facilitator & Path 3 Committee Member
- Debate Member at the University of Guelph-Humber Fall Reading Week Debate
- Delegate at the University Scholars Leadership Symposium by the United Nations in Bangkok, Thailand
- Presenter at the Canadian Conference on Student Leadership in 2016 & 2017
- Heavily involved in Student Life at Humber/Guelph-Humber
- Analytical thinker & problem solver
- Knowledge of operations of Humber/IGNITE
- Have intensive leadership experience both on and off campus
- High time management/multitasking abilities
- Experience working in different committees, a key part to the role of Board of Directors
What makes me qualified for this position?
Why are you the ideal candidate?
- When making decisions, I want to represent the voice of Guelph-Humber students by increasing voter turnout at IGNITE elections to make sure all student voices are heard
- I have attended & actively participated at the Annual General Meeting & Meeting of the Members and have a strong understanding of IGNITE's constitution.